NATIONAL YOUTH & WOMEN AGRIBUSINESS AND TOURISM TRADE FAIR
The Gambia has a host of enterprising youth and women entrepreneurs in diverse sectors of the economy all around the country. In line with GYCC strategic plan 2020-2025, The National MSMEs Policy of the Gambia, Africa Continental free Trade Agreement, Youth Empowerment Project objective (YEP 2017 -2022), to tackle the economic root cause of irregular migration through increase job opportunity and income prospect for Youth, The EU Tekki-fii project which focused on the ‘’contribute to socio-economic development and to nurture positive prospects for local populations and returning migrants and as well to promote concept of ‘’Tekki Fii’’and and most importantly the National Development Plan’s (NDP) and its coming successor . Therefore, all the above programs and targets interventions placed youth and women in the centre of their priorities, all these are clear evidence of the need to refocus our energy or direction in creating space for entrepreneurs to showcase their products and services as well as to network amongst themselves.
GYCC in partnership with the Gambia Women’s Chamber of Commerce (GWCC) will stage the 4th Edition of the National Youth and Women Agribusiness and Tourism Trade (YATE4.0), targeting 350 exhibitors with 60% 40% women entrepreneurs. This we believe will provide MSMEs the market space to recover from the market impact of COVID-19 and sustain their business and provide employment opportunities for others that lost their jobs due the Pandemic. The event is proposed to take place from 30th November to 18th December, 2022.
GYCC and GWCC will promote tourism and culture through Cultural Day, musical Concerts and Performing Arts by young artists, Trade Fashion Night for Kids and Adults and as well organised Innovative Competition on Waste Management Challenge and Women’s Day Celebration
- To create space for Youth and Women entrepreneurs in The Gambia (especially those in agribusiness Creative Industry) to exhibit their products and services, network with other enterprises to unlock the income potentials and boost the economic growth of our businesses in The Gambia.
- To increase networking, income and business exposure of entrepreneurs and as well build their capacity on product development, branding and marketing.
APPLICATION FOR STALL WILL BE OPEN BY 17TH JUNE, 2022.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO APPLY FOR STALLS
STALL FEES ARE AS FOLLOW
- GYCC/GWCC MEMBERS…………………………..D8500.00
- INDIVIDUAL NON-MEMBERS……………………D10,000.00
- SPONSORS / PROJECTS / INSTITUTIONS…….D12,000.00
- INTERNATIONAL VENDORS ……………………..D20,000.00
APPLICATION IS ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS, ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENT, A STALL NUMBER WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU WITH A RECEIPT.
ALL PATMENT ARE DONE AT BANK, NO DIRECT CASH PAYMENT.